OROGENIC GEOEXPRO SDN BHD : News
OGEO Took Delivery of MV Genesis [11-11-2009]
1st Oct 2009
Orogenic GeoExpro (S) Pte. Ltd. had recently taken the delivery of MV Genesis from Trinity Offshore (S) Pte. Ltd., based on a 2-Year firm charter until October 2011. The vessel, which is 52m long and 11m wide, is equipped with twin screw 3 blade CPP propulsion. She can also accommodate up to a total of 56 personnel (ship and survey crew).
The vessel is currently being fitted with full‐blown analogue geophysical and 2D HR digital seismic equipment in Singapore, and expected to be fully ready by 1st week of November 2009 to undertake geophysical survey works in the Asia Pacific region.
For details on the vessel and equipment specifications, please refer to the attached brochure.
- [11-11-2009] - OGEO Took Delivery of MV Genesis
- [11-11-2009] - Orogenic GeoExpro Completed Maiden 2D HR Digital Seismic Work
- [11-11-2009] - OGEO wins 3 years contract in Brunei
- [11-11-2009] - OGEO wins contract with EMEPMI
- [09-11-2007] - OGEO secures a 2 years pre-survey services deal